Density g/cm³: 1,020
Ph index : 6,0 – 8,0
Colour : Beige
- Top-up applicable
- Compatible with water, other cooling fluids and antifreeze
- Protecting complete cooling system against rust and corrosion
- Preventing fine cracks and leaks in the seals of the radiator, water pump, cylinder / motor block
- Lubricating waterpump
- Preventing expensive repairs
- No acids and other toxic material
- No harm for environment, nor to rubber hoses, seals, gaskets and metal parts
- Suitable for all aluminium, plastic and steel radiators
- Suitable for all petrol and diesel motors
How to use:
(TD upon request)
Make sure the cooling system is clean before using the Radiator Stop Leak.
Shake well before use.
Turn on the engine, add 250ml-350ml to max 12 ltr (avg. cooling system) to warm engine. Keep running for 10 min.
Turn on the engine, add 1.000ml to max 48 ltr to warm engine. Keep running for 10 min.