Density at 20°C g/cm³: 0,88-0,90
Flash Point: 140°C
Physical state: Amber liquid
- Reducing friction through Teflon© microns (polytetrafluoroethylene) film inside
- Durable viscosity modifiers provide protection in extreme operating conditions
- Containing gear lube with high quality suitable for differential gear systems in HD trucks, LCV and passenger cars
- Preventing sprockets, gears and bearings from wearing
- Reducing wear on small parts inside gearbox
- Protecting against rust, corrosion, oxidation and sludge
- Improving smoother shifting
- Reduces switching noises
- Keeping transmission seals in good condition.
- Synthetic formula is compatible with both mineral and synthetic gear oils.
- Increasing operational life of the transmission
How to use:
(TD upon request)
Oil quality, oil age, filling volume and weather conditions will effect additive activity. Make sure the oil content does not exceed the maximum oil level in your gearbox.
Gearoil treatment with Teflon has been developed for all gearboxes, differentials, rear axles, etc.
NOT suitable for automatic transmissions, DSG, Powershift, limited slip differentials, CVT’s, etc.