Density at 20°C g/cm³: 0,86-0,88
Flash Point: >220°C
Physical state: Black liquid
- Forming a highly protective film covering all surfaces inside the engine subject to friction and movement
- Generating a very low friction coefficient, avoiding metal-to-metal contact to reduce wear and tear
- Substantial fuel and oil savings
- Excellent operational reliability
- Reducing toxic emissions
- Ensuring optimal engine performance
- Extending engine life
- Guaranteed starts in cold conditions
- Enhancing emergency running properties for turbocharger
- Mixable with all types of engine oils
- Suitable for petrol- and diesel engines
How to use:
(TD upon request)
250-350ml treats up to 6 liters of motor oil. Use preferably shortly after oil change or into used oil to improve smearing.
1000ml treats up to 24 liters of motor oil. Use preferably shortly after oil change or into used oil to improve smearing.
Oil quality, oil age, filling volume and weather conditions will effect additive activity. Make sure the oil content does not exceed the maximum oil level in your engine.