Density at 20ºC g/cm³: 0,88-0,90
Physical state: Brown liquid
- Reducing exhaust smoke due to oil burning
- Improving the viscosity of the oil at high oil temperatures
- Reducing excessive oil consumption between oil changes caused by engine parts wear
- Improving compression and power
- Reducing engine noise
- Forming a strong protective film at high temperatures
- Mixable with all mineral and synthetic oils
- Is harmless to catalysts, turbos and soot filters
How to use:
(TD upon request)
Oil quality, oil age, filling volume and weather conditions will effect additive activity. Make sure the oil content does not exceed the maximum oil level in your engine.
For black smoke we recommend more frequent use of our fuel cleaning additives (use Petrol DE-NOx Treatment Premium) as the engine and intake system appears to be contaminated and dirty. Incomplete combustion of fuel in combination with carbon deposits inside the EGR system might be the cause of the black smoke coming from the exhaust.
White smoke from diesel engines is the result of the fuel that is injected into the combustion chamber and does not burn properly (use diesel injector cleaners more frequent).
White smoke from petrol engines indicates coolant leaking and mixing with engine oil (check gaskets or cylinder head).
Black smoke is mainly diesel engine related. It occurs after excessive accumulation of carbon deposits in the engine (use Diesel DE-NOx Treatment Premium).
Blue smoke is both a petrol and diesel engine problem. It indicates problems of excessive oil burning (use of Visco Stability Plus is recommended).