Density at 15°C g/cm³: 0,77-0,79
Flash Point: >60°C
Physical state: Amber-brown liquid
- Cleaning and preventing bacterial growth in closed fuel systems
- Limiting growth of micro organisms like bacteria, yeasts, algae, fungi and acids
- Preventing fuel filters from clogging
- Solvable in diesel fuel making it functional for proper combustion
- Neutralises acid-formations and micro-organisms
How to use:
(TD upon request)
How to dose:
1:1000 – Advisory use for a consistancy treatment (stay clean effect): 1000 ppm m/m (1 liter treats 1000 liters of diesel fuel). Increase dosing-quantity for warm weather conditions a/o high humidity.
1:167 – High concentration is the recommended use for an instant clean-up (first aid) treatment: 5000 ppm m/m (1 liter treats 167 liter of diesel fuel).